Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 @ 4:16 PM


Everything wasn't, smooth today, headache. . everyone getting sick, last min cant attend xiaoji's event. Called him yst night told him we might not attend le, he sounds abit. . hais, not i dun want to go, everyone give me this kind of spot, i left with no choice. .This morning, Elsie told me, prince wasn't feeling well now left me and jimmy, how?? Wad am i going to do? Last decision i made was to go alone wit jimmy, both of us will be sure bored:( Just then, x.ji called again, asking whether i got go tonights event, told him, should be going ba. Then went down to get his top up card, stress hope everything will goes on smoothly to night and prince will get better !!! Get well soon everybody!!
TO BE CONTINUE


09.09.09
Waited for xiaomei , ahwei, kife, rika to be back then prepared. Elsie called us, she was able to come meet us awhile, and around 7 plus, jimmy called, he finally woke up. Thanks god and everyone!!! When all of us reached st james, gd news again, jimmy said that his friends are coming with him and xiao xiong and guys are also attending the event, lol Thanks all man, they've clear all my tix. .Then bee and guys was hungry for food, went over to vivo 711 get them drinks and sandwich. While walking back, stupid security stopped us and told us to finish our food before we go in, lol no choice called Bee, and he asked Edison over to save us. Haha Edison, got super power, when he came, the guard stopped following us back to st james. Waited for the kids to go in first, at first there were lots of problems, xiaomei couldn't get in cause they don't accept photocopy IC, X.ji asked us to wait he will find the manager out and ask. When the manager came, she took a look at the ic, she shake her head, she said no she cant help. No choice, X.ji asked us to go up to Mono, but we refused, i asked Bee to find other Ic or elink card for her, end up all dun look alike. Then bee brought me and Elsie in through their guest list then both of us went in. Finally, xiaomei got in due to our cleverness hahas. After that, saw dad and his agents, told dad i've got no money left le, dad passed me hundred then X.ji came out and all his runners and organizers helped him to celebrate his birthday. Lol Edison asked me to go over help him cut cake, all their friends i also don't know them so i stand aside. 
HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY JEMAIL

Waited for Bee and all of us went in tgt. Met jimmy and guys upstairs open bottles drink drank drunk. .Funs, after that Kife and dad left, Elsie left for prince then followed by jimmy and his friends. Asked xiong to open beer with me then saw Ailun, accompanied her down again to smoke. Chatted about babies and jobs, then asked Xiaoji to come down. When he came, the first thing he said to me was, he's drunk. o my god. .headache to saw him like this. After our talks, all of us went up to drink again, xiaoji was really damn drunk, asked Edison and Bee to look after him and i went back to my table and finished my drink. Event ended around 4am, all of us meet up downstairs took photos, the stupid drunk Xiaoji, blocked my view when i was taking photos with the kids, stupid stupid boy. Then xiong came by, he called x.ji dad, he still entertain back, say wad ya i'm your dad gosh, lame guys. After that still tell me he's going over to Sabai and celebrate with his agents, angry!! After that he asked xiong and guys to tc of me and send me back home and told me lots of things, no choice his birthday celebration. But becuz i've drunk quite alot also, got abit temperamental, I kept calling him and ask if wad time his going back home, call and call and call, found myself damn lo so, didn't knew where my courage came from, this was the first time i vented my anger on him. I'm sorry, i didn't mean it. By 5.30am, he was back home. Thanks boy for keeping your promises . Though didn't have enough fun tonight but everything can say smooth ba. Thanks all who came down and supported the event, esp my dear bro and dad, they are damn bored there cuz, they don't dance thanks thanks thanks. .


Newer Posts Older Posts