Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Monday, August 17, 2009 @ 12:46 PM

 Just came back home from school, woke up at 4~5am in the morning, stomach cramp, not feeling very well today. Morning call angela dajie and ask her to wake up for school around 7plus then prepare for school. Waited for wrx to fetch us to school, wow saw something super sweet as i walked towards wrx's car "Alan<3Angela"
Nice one baby!! Lol Wrx, treat my gal truely alright, give her some time, if u are true to her, everyone have eyes to see and she can feel u too. . Must jia you okay!!
And there's this thing i need to tell you. . MUST drive carefully pls, dun keep talking on phone when u drive its very dangerous, u almost bang into other cars today. Must also think for ur little passages when u drive am i rite? touch wood, I don't wish to see bad things happening to anyone of u. .see this its my random photo of an accident that happened to me n my friends few years back ago. So do be careful alright. .


Next thing when we reach school, late again, our eng teacher pass dajie and me compo and some notes, lol compo again?? Damn boring, when i turn back, i realized almost the whole class were chatting, no one seem to care about the compo, so me and da jie, read through the compo and we started chatting and listen to music. While chatting da jie suddenly took out her diary and wrote about . . . . interesting  after i read her dear diary, i almost tear out it was damn touching. My beloved sister dun think so much okay, as long as i'm living in this world, i will always be there for u and everything u do i know, he/she will understand, now u cant turn back anymore you both can only turn into one. . """"Angela and me, we all loves u. . 

This is the last time, that I'm ever gonna come here tonight.
This is the last time I will fall into a place that fails us all inside.
I can see the pain in you, I can see the love in you
but fighting all the demons will take time. 
It will take time, the angels they burn inside for us, are we ever, are we ever gonna learn to fly.
The devils they burn inside of us are we ever gonna come back down, come around.
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold, this is the last time that I'm ever gonna give in tonight.
Are there angels or devils crawling here?
I just want to know what blurs and what is clear to see, still I can see the pain in you
and I can see the love in you and fighting all the demons will take time, it will take time.
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could break us if I was to give in, give it up
and then take a breath and make it deep cause it might be the last one you get be the last one
that could make us cold.
You know that they could make us cold, I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold.


Newer Posts Older Posts