Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Sunday, August 30, 2009 @ 3:24 AM

Went to tampniess Ikea with ahbee, angela and alen.
29.09.09
Horrible day, Dajie got a big quarrel with w while i'm angry with x,ji. Their quarrel doesn't consist about us, ask nicely dun shout shout, i didn't blame u for not meeting us for dinner, i angry is becuz of the tickets.
30.09.09
Moody, when i was still confuse about the problem, was damn angry about him. Switched off my phone, decided to leave all the troubles and anger. Woke up at night, switched on my phone when my mood was better, saw x.ji msg and voice mail gosh. He called, was once scolded for swiching off my phone, he was looking for me for the whole day. Since he called, then i confront everything with him, cuz i was still confuse about it then i knew actually he didn't know anything about it, he's just simply waiting for us to fetch him at social house cuz he tot we were tgt, tats y he will msg alen and ask him where we are going. Though u've explained everything to me but i  still don't know whether i should've believe in you. I really hope u r not lying to me as u said if u lie, i will sure knew it. Sorry i neo i was too much also. . Dajie decided to give w a chance and forgive him, then Alen, please do as u promised, don't lie to her again okay. I will forgive and forget everything. .Hope the same things won't happen again.
This is the last straw, i don't wanna hurt anymore
你总爱编剧谎言我负责配合表演,所有改变只为了进入你的世界。 这情结重复了一百边,才发现是你的心太野。你化点出和看见,我不能轻易犯规,所有事件都事先给了你优先劝。不知觉, 爱到不敢冒险,成了你的傀儡一年, 两年才看见我有多狼狈。爱到妥协,到头来还是无阶,绑着你不让你飞,历史不断重演,我好累。爱到妥协,也无法将故事在重写,你一下最后通牒,我躲在我的世界。你只是害怕一个人睡,我不想在为你掉泪,我了解不会变,不再徘回开始自己的明天。


Newer Posts Older Posts