Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Thursday, September 3, 2009 @ 1:21 AM


06.09.09
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEN

04.09.09
Was damn moody actually, but everything was fine now. Slept till this evening woke up by Elsie's call. Msg xiaoji and asked ab the tix things Till night time then he replied, what the hell, msg bee and complained to him. . frustrated. .10plus x.ji called, lol happi for u finally deal that sengkang house hahas, dad says that u know how to sweet talk ar, not bad and can sing very well too hahas. .Naggy man kept questioning about my medicure pricing, say wad, he haven start earning, i've already learn to waste. I nvr anyhow spent ok, and i claim back from my dad and tml's medicure also dad pay, no one ask u to pay for me. Ask this ask that until i headache. Waited for him to come over, he had a small quarrel with bee, hais. .Bro dun quarrel la okay, x.ji also stress as u said he got to work for my dad and look after event at the same time, confirm temper will get abit hot, i also everytime get scold but i can understand and i knew it will goes the same to u also right:) After that, passed x.ji's birthday present, mask, eye cream and tix money to him. .and he nagg again, ask u dun anyhow spent, u still buy this buy that. .ok i know all these is not wad he want but i'm trying my best. Then dad called him, ask him where is him, he told dad he @ batok, dad laugh, lol wads so funny my dear daddy. And the both of them now super good hor, like super gule, got secret le, keep from me horr. . both of u good ar, dun keep laughing someday i will keep secret from both of u too. . X.ji told me lots of things, dun worry i trust u, i believe u are not like others, hope u are really happy working with my dad, if any thing goes wrong just let me know, i've learn to be more understanding, i can read ur mind remember:) Getting late. gd night everyone. .gonna turn in soon, have got appointment at 5pm ltr.




03.09.09 
Didn't attend school again today. . Woke up in the afternoon, passed 2bottle of powder milk to cheryl's mum, hais too bad still cant change her mind. .After that headed to dajie house, called dad, he asked me y i called him, i said, to spot check that pig and he laugh. Lol what's so funny, i really called to spot check and ask for the pig's working time, then waited for alen to buy food back. When eating, i started nagging to dajie saying that manly didn't call for the day, lol just then, hp rang. .Opps i've said something wrong, he finally called and question this and that again, lol this time dad is really the one who ask about ur things, though i use to call and spot check but i'm honest if i ask him to ask u, i will admit and i don't think i have to ask him to help me ask, cause i will ask u myself:) And y i cannot go angela house? U only said cannot to go out with other ppl nvr say cannot go angela house right. We nvr do anything, i go find her chat chat only, everyday stay at home, i gonna gone crazy soon. My dad so good ask his agent buy so many tix from u!! Wad about me? i still left with 10, i really dun know how? I think i must ask my dad to buy yacht for your birthday hahas. And i don't wan to quarrel with you over that girl okay!! i believe and i know u won't invite her over, i'm simply juz kidding with u only, like that u also angry, ,sorry sorry sorry okay. Dun use that same kind of attitude and tone to me can? I'm scare of that tone. .sorry okay. . ReaL maN!!. .After i hang up with him, dajie and mi was damn bored so both of us decided to go to lot one and do our medicure. Msg him again and ask if he knows whether there's any places for us to do medicure at lot, lol he replied "U asked the wrong person, u should have asked me, where to look for girls in geylang" Small gas, i replied, "Forget it, than you enjoy looking for girls at geylang lo" Then asked him whether if he wants to come over and get his money but he was on his way to seng kang already, no choice lo. Told him that his money gonna invest on my nails, he said okay and say wad your call? i oso dun understand, and started to nag again, i said i will study hard means i will, you looks more and more like uncle, uncle lo so. Then went to lot and do our medicure, lol 50dollars, not enough for my nails my dear. . Spent 116 on my stupid nails, while dajie spent 178 but the out come wasn't good, i dun like!! Gonna change again i think. Waited for alen to come over fetch us, headed to belastia pump oil then went back batok, meet kife and have our dinner then went back home le. Gd night. .Stupid boi, dun be too anxious about dealing the houses alright, now is still 7month, things will get better on the 8 alright, jia you!!!


Newer Posts Older Posts