Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 @ 9:04 PM


Went to school early in the morning without any sleep, damn tired, after class, dajie was hungry for food so we went to jurong point have our meals and shop like auntie lol. Dad called, saying he meeting x.ji at my house downstairs, asked me to meet them tgt. Lol dad so funny, say x.ji lose him, cuz he more handsome than him when his young, hahas he's kidding man. . When x.ji reached, talk about the job things then straight away he brought x.ji over to blk 148 show him how they are going to deal the house everything, while i went back home and wait for their calls. Hey boi, jiayou jiayou okay, dun stress up urself, if my dad can do it u can do it also:) but if u thinks that this job is not suitable for u or the pay is too low, just let me know alright i can discuss with my dad about it. If not work hard and i know u can do it, after my o level if u continues working, bee, angela and me will also accompany u to walk this hard path. wait for us man. . :)


Newer Posts Older Posts