Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 @ 7:57 PM


24.08.09
Waited for the two turtle to fetch me over csc to sing, lol thought they came from Malaysia. Stupid bee, got secret ar hide from me right hummm. .When they reached stupid chick tell me, is becuz bee saw one dog at his house downstairs then he see the dog very pity, wad a stupid excuse. headed to csc, waited for da jie and her boy to come then we start singing, at first was damn boring, x.ji said this will be the first and the last time he's not coming in the this place anymore cuz the system was damn and the room was... than hahas bee time's up so funny kept doing stupid actions make us laugh as da jie and her boy had some quarrel over some things. After singing went to car park while waiting for alen to start his car, x.ji and him, they kept talking about the wrx lol, everyday also say the same things, not boring ma. next time pls say somethings that we can understand o my god. Then all of them send me back home around 1plus, reached home, switched on my com, saw xiaoqiang, i'm scared faster run back to my room and sleep.

25.08.09
Today, early in the morning, prepared for sch waited for dad to come over and pass me my money, ended up kife took my key to sch, got trap gosh no choice but to stay at home. Everything wasn't smooth today, actually wanted to go to Tuft city and have our dinner tonight but, x.ji say every time let alen treat very ps asked me to call them and say change to other day then x.ji will do the treat, but i wasn't in the mood this morning, said some nasty words to x.ji, i'm sorry. Evening, woke up saw his msg, asked me to go meeting with them at bugis, but i don't want, yes i've switched off my phone earlier cuz i dun neo wad to say really, after that alen called saying he cant make it today le cuz he have to meet his boss, dun need to say sorry man, we are the ones who should have apologized to u and da jie. . .Next time let x.ji treat okay hahas. Then met x.ji @ my house downstairs pass him things and headed back home. Dad called ask me to ask x.ji to call him regarding work things, lol scareliy cat, don have to scare to call my dad, i've warned him to speak to u nicely, he said okay, he don't have tiger teeth, won't bite you hahas. Good luck meeting him tml:)


Newer Posts Older Posts