Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Thursday, July 30, 2009 @ 1:07 AM


LAlAlA. . HAPPI BRITHDAY TO MY DEAREST BROTHER, Kife wee. .
lol early in the morning somebody msg mi and wake me up, asked me if i am feeling better alright and go see doctor. I'm really better le, dun always angry angry like tat lers, gals see liao oso dun dare to go near u. . opps i forgot u will only angry and give attuided to me. Then waited for the time to reach and call my Angela to wake up go school, LoL ended up we nvr go again cuz da jie wasn't feeling tat well and yst our dear Mr Rama said this in class " If u are sick pls go to the doctor, is for the sake of ur ownself and ppl around u so pls go visit the doctor if u really not feeling well". Well i am recovering soon, i guess i dun need a doctor le ba hahas. . Almost forgot this, its my dearest bro birthday today hahas, dear bro, keyboard okay liao lo hahas, i'm now blogging can u see. . o my tian. . waited for anton and all guys to come over to give my dear bro a surprise party. Its really damn surprising man, when i walk out from kitchen i saw a banch of ppl at my door goshh scared me. . All thanks to all of u giving my dear bro a great birthday party, guess this is ur last year together le, do treasure everything and all the ppl around u now alright boys **gals. .

photos will be uploaded soon. .
love clair. .


Newer Posts Older Posts