Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 6:17 AM


Brought this for kife birthday. .



13.07.09
Bro brought this for mi hahas, but of cuz i brought something in return his wish burberry belt cost me almost 200 pok liao. . gosh. . thanks dear. .
lol, so long nvr blogg le cuz dun neo wad happen to my com cant put pic but now finally can put lo hahas great!!! Someone juz called mi, this is the best gift from god tat u can come out and work again le pls do my create trouble and make ppl who cares about u de worry alright. I've got no more surprise anymore so juz take gd cate of urself and hope ur job can last long oso.
Lol didn't realize i've slept for tat long hours le, from yst morning slept until this morning 3am plus god wad a pig!!! hahas mr jimmy u are rite godd. Woke up and play majong with cherly and melcom and kife, lol only win 30cent but at least got win lo, kife the super big winner. . This few days kept playing majong, got a little scared of it actually but ok la can train hahas. Hope xj can faster found his job too and mi muz at least pass one subject for my olevel, chee dan oral coming kanna bukit batok sce so shy man. . .god pls do help me, plssss!!!!!

06.07.09. .
Played majong and poker till morning 6plus with Cherly, Jonathan, X.ji and Bee. Lol lost all the way, only win one game left with 4.5 chip, jonathan and cherly more worst dun neo lost how much to x.j( the big winner ) lol not my day hahas. But lucky end up x.j clear all our money only took back one dollar hahas so gd if not jonathan and cherly have to walk all the way back home le. After tat wait for angela to wake up actually wanted to attent wrx's court de but dun neo y end up angela say dun wan go liao den waited for angela to come my house den we go school together. While we cab towards sch both of us had a small chat lo, den found out tat we was bluffed, i'm okay with it but my dear angela she was really very disappointed. Actually i didnt tent to tell angela about the money problem but becuz u didnt tell mi the truth and i hate ppl lying to me and the money is my bro want thats y i have to stand up for my bro and find out everything. . I really treated u as my friend, as my sister's best boifriend. Maybe u have got ur own reasons tats y u choose to lie, but dun u think its not fair to the ppl around u who is trying to help u on ur problems esp Angela, i neo i cant bother both of u de problems but as her friend and sister i really dun wish to see her get hurt. Some1 said to mi this before, "Is this the way u show love to ur love ones?" now i should say the same thing to u. Think everything carefully, we r trying our best to help u but now the only person who can help u is not us anymore is urself. We can forgive and forget everything wad we need is the turth. Dun make angela sad and disappoint anymore alright. .


Newer Posts Older Posts