Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Thursday, July 2, 2009 @ 2:39 AM

HAPPI BIRTHDAY !!! miss angela!!
2/7/09
Went to celebrated Angela da jie's birthday today at csc lol stupid LC call mi from 12 plus to 3 plus till my hp low batt stupid gal o my god. headed to bbcc there and have our dinner den sent my dear anton to the bus stop. Lol bro ask me to go for my oral exams on 22.7 no confident sia he say get all F9 in my cert better then nvr go take ma, wah lao how can it be all F9 at least 1 subject will score C ma chee dan i where got so lousy sia. After Anton left me and bro walked home den hahas, email came o my god yes u r right u muz not let ur love ones wait too long!! esp ur grandmother but dun strss too much okay mux talk gd care of ur health, nothing is more important than that understand boi. . Smile. . Tml muz really meet up with my dad le, going to broke soon, bro's birthday coming soon, o my dear pls help me find more customer for the 2009 Yiss prom night man. .If not i'm going to 宣布破惨. Gonna turn in le byee. .


Newer Posts Older Posts