Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 11:59 PM

31.12.10
Happy New Year
Had a small quarrel earlier with baby on the last day of year 2009! Grieved by my dear early in the morn but everything's fine now, back to normal. I'm sorry my dear, i know u did everything for the sake of me and my own good, u dun have to apologized when u are not in the wrong, i'm the one my dear. Its my fault i didn't know how to reject ppl around me, sorry to make u angry early in the morn, made u called and msg me so many times when u cant use phone at work and affected ur mood while working. I bet things won't repeat the same again, i should give in more to you like how u did and from there onwards i will ask u before i do anything. .love u lots.


The 1st fireworks Baby and Andy fire off on New year Eve 
@ Baby's place wit Andy's loud laugh..

Busying with my work on the eve, clients kept calling after 7pm, wad a new year lo. Waited for my dearest to knock off from work, actually wanted to meet him at west mall and accompany him over to his bro in law's place lent car but i was busy till i don't have enough time to prepare, so baby went back home with Andy and Bryan. Around 10plus Baby came over my place and fetch me, tgt we headed over to fetch Oliva. Actually baby wanted to drive us to marina barrage for fireworks but the road was close and we was stuck in the mid cause by the traffic jam, so no choice all of us watched the fireworks in the car. Lol all the cars there did enjoy by horning, clapping their hands, shout here and there in their cars. . so happening in a jam road.  .funny.


Fireworks 2 @ around Marina area..
The jam last for about 45mins nearly to 1hour ba. Dear drove till he was damn hungry and tired, kept nagging and scolding other cars while looking for foods in the half way rd. We ended up at Newton for our supper then HomE SwEeT HoMe:)
Baby said he's not coming back for fireworks next year. . LoL

Gd Night


Newer Posts Older Posts