Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 5:00 PM

Went to baby's place last night, hmmmm, this was the 2nd time i went to dear's house, the 1st time was 5years back went we were first together, didn't really remember the first feeling when i first step in his place, blurr vision, as for yst, i was shy lo and my dearest kept disturbing me, don't do that next time, i'm trying to convince myself not to be that shy my dear. Woke up early in the morn do posting. Damn shagg didn't sleep well, woke dear up and we headed down Mum's salon, thanks dear for the acc and waited for me for that long hour. lovess. .Went to amk hub for our dinner after my hair's dyed, walk around and went back to baby's place rest. Woke dear up again around 11plus, packed some clothes and shoes then cabbed back to my place. My dear was like super funny lo, taking all the stuffs alone, like those ppl who came down from "Da lu" hahas, took some pic of him while walking back home.

Photobucket

Dear thanks for everything really, i feel like im a little princess with u by my side and i've realized that i really rely on u alot, just felt that i cant do anything without u around. Thanks and sorry for making u worry for me when working, i cant make everything perfect for you, all i could give is my best just for you. Love u lotss.  


Random photos






Newer Posts Older Posts