Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @ 11:57 PM


 VIN ♥ CLAIR



Went to my cousin's wedding at changi "clowne prince hotel" today. Congrats Calia & Isabel, all the best to both of you. . The wedding went smoothly and was super touching, teared when my cousin speeches. This was the first time i brought my boyfriend to my family members, baby was kinda kind of shy lol. Told baby lots about my childhood and all about my family, if there's a chance i would like to know more about his family too. . Thanks dear for accompanying me the whole day, carrying my make up box all around, and being a full day listener. . love ya:). Hummmmm, how i wish i can get marry too;p. . when will my big day come?? Well, i will be waiting for the wedding vows and turn it into something good and real.














Photos edited by, Vin and Clair


Newer Posts Older Posts