Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 @ 9:36 AM




Baby did this on my work book. .


The first bowl of soup. . 

Waited for dear to knock off @ home, hummm and cooked the first bowl of soup for him. Didn't cook for the past 6months, din't know if the bowl of soup taste nice but dear actually finished everything:) Funniest thing happened while both baby and i was sound asleep!! Baby will hugged me every night when we sleeps and today as usual he still hugs me, out of sudden i felt smone scratching my face, i opened my eyes and i saw dear scratching my face. Actually he wanted to scratch his own face but he cant reach because i'm laying on him and his another hand was hugging me, so he scratched mine. And the funny thing was, he didn't even realize or feel that he's not scratching his own face but mine and he can still scratched me for the 2nd time. What a cute dearly i have, told him about this fuuny thing when he was awake for work and he still can laughed and laughed out loud. . o my dear i'm really blinded by ur light. 

LOVING YOU
Got to go back salon next week to touch up my hair colour and rehearsal on the 10th . . BUSY BUSY all the way!!


Newer Posts Older Posts