Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Saturday, November 28, 2009 @ 3:23 AM



Woke up in the morn, as usual, do posting for boy. . Fall asleep back, woke up by my two cousin, they came by to lent dvds from my dear brother. Dad called, headed to lot one for our breakfast then went back home. . Around 10plus, Kimshui and bryan called, asked me out for supper, acc them go over Bedok for iguana, hahas the creature damn cute lo look like pig and look like fish lo dun now wad lo, but i dun dare to touch. . Ltr on boy called and we quarrel again. . u can go out, drink with ur friends ur buddies, what about me? Quarrel till 4plus in the mite, damn tired, i surrender, told boy everything. . finally, we are fine back. . asked him to go the bed early as he still got to wake up for work tml. . Its getting late, should stop here first. . gd night. . .


I'm sorry





Labels:



Newer Posts Older Posts