Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

丁噹-親人

Friday, October 28, 2011 @ 12:00 PM





Just don't know why when i first heard this song it just reminds me of someone who came into my life and this person really meant alot to me.. Still remember me telling him 如果有下辈子,就算我对你只是个陌生人,我也要做你最收悉的陌生人.. Its all me to be blame, its all my fault that i've let u walked pass my life.."No matter who u are to me, you really did a great great job, playing a good role as a friend, a bro, a part of my family as well as a bf. I'd really missed the old days, long back to 10yrs before, how innocent n naive we are.. If i can have the power to travel time, i would have turn time back, stop time from moving and remain my dust in the past."  How i wish he's here to catch all my falls..


Newer Posts Older Posts