Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Sunday, July 4, 2010 @ 11:24 PM

Finally its my off tml, been busying with my work for the whole damn week.. Browsed my fb and blog, suddenly felt so empty, started missing all my ladies as well as Elsie and Angela.. Missed the days when we gather tgt, club, eat, shopping, celebrating birthdays, missed going medi, pedi and high tea with Elsie, missed the times chatting with Angela.. I hope everyone out there's fine, felt so sorry that i didn't have enough time for all seen when i started working as a company artist  hoping Angela will give birth smoothly and can meet up with everyone asap. Somehow i was thinking if all these is what I've always wanted, yes being an artist is all i want but isit in kind of company? All this while I've been helping ppl out there doing make ups, acknowledging ppl how to use their tools, dress up themselves, but i don't feel happy at all. My life has changed, because of this job, I've tried and tried hard to stable myself 1month had past yet I'm still thinking of leaving that place.. I wish i can release all this bad thinking of mine.. Hais, forget about work ba, its off day tml!!! Gonna have a nice rest.. 


Newer Posts Older Posts