Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Sunday, May 16, 2010 @ 4:25 PM

15.5.10
Went to 1st tattoo @ Peninsular  shopping central to cover my hand tattoo with Kris and Andy in the eve.. Appointment was booked at 7pm.. The artist "Anthony" was professional ppl out there if u wanna do any tattoo, u can try out there and leave with no regrets:) Gonna cover my another hand and legs again at there the next time.. After my tattoo, 3 of us waited for Bryan to head over and all of us went to tiong bahru plaza to fetch baby.. Baby and i then went back home to change and meet all the others at V3 for my 3rd celebration:)
16.5.10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME:)
Reached V3 about 11.45pm.. 15more mins to my actual 21st birthday.. And baby played cheat, he send me happi birthday at 11.48pm and so he became the first who wished me.. omg.. Cut cake around 12plus.. All of them were crazy hahas.. i was so so so so shy lol.. Didn't drink much that day cuz last yr i've drunk there on my birthday also, i was scare history would repeat.. hahas..

Went back home at 2am.. Logged in fb.. fb was blast with birthday notifications Thanks all dudes and babes for the wishes, all who celebrated for me.. Thanks Xiong ye for the actual day birthday cake and Andy for the flowers.. Thanks again and again i've got great 21st birthday celebrations  with all of u around.. going for another one ltr at csc with my bro and guys.. loved all of them:)

曾经有个人陪伴你, 一直有个人想着你.. 永远有个人在默默祝福 着你.. 等你..
Csc..  
今天你要嫁给我
 
现在的你, 是否还在想我..


Newer Posts Older Posts