Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Sunday, April 18, 2010 @ 3:42 AM

Quarrel big with dear in the middle of the night.. All these shits just couldn't leave my life, im facing damn lots of damn problems now in my life and he said he knew it though i didn't speak out but he really knows? Hope things would get better when he returns..
I will not make the same mistakes that you did and i will not let myself cause my heart so much misery. I will not break the way you did, you fell so hard and i've learned the hard way to never let it get that far. I lose my way and its not too long before you point it out. I cannot cry because i know that's weakness in your eyes. I'm force to fake, a smile, a laugh, everyday of my life. My heart cant possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with. Because of you i try my hardest just to forget everything and i don't know how to let any one else in. I'm ashamed of my life because it's so empty..



Newer Posts Older Posts