Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Saturday, April 10, 2010 @ 3:39 AM



I'm back to blog again:).. Firstly.. dear resigned from his work and he's gonna look for another saloon job..Gd luck my dear..





Went for movies and lots of places these few days as baby was free.. "Future x cops" and "Date night" thumbs up.. Nice show man..
Past few days baby brought me a pair of Havanes slipper.. This is the latest design all in black with gold wording on it..


09.04.10
Hoohoo.. 1 more month towards 21st.. And i''ve made my last decision  where and how am i going to celebrate my birthday.. So Baby and i met up with Andy at my place and headed off to Jurong chevrons club for chalet booking.. Its an advance birthday celebration at
Venue: The Chevrons Club "Jurong"
Date: 11th may ~ 13th May
There will be BBQ on the 11th and Buffet on the 12th.. Dudes and Babes, i should sent my invitation out on the beginning of may and "dear all pls make some changes on ur schedule as i know there's lots of Taurus in us, thanks".. Actually, baby and i wanted to book a hotel at Sentosa, its a nice place with a private jacuzzi in our own room, the only problem was because they only allow 4 person at most in there and it cost nearly thousand for just 2 days.. And sentosa was damn far away from where my friends and family stays, so for the convenient of them i guess we've made the right choice at jurong chevrons.. hummm got to say bye to sentosa hotel for the moment, but baby said maybe after my birthday just the both of us we can go there and relax ourselves..Sentosa wait for meeeee!!! ;)
After the booking all of us went over to jurong point.. and again baby brought me something.. Burberry watch:).. He said it was for my advance birthday present, but too advance isn't it?? hahas.. thanks dear i really like that watch.. loves..



Back to baby's place after that.. 
Lastly i've created new hair bunning for my bridal.. coming up on my next job is on 25th April Rom make up at Home team.. Stay tune for more Rom make ups and hair bun photos..


 Back view of the dummy head..
 
Side view of the dummy head..


Newer Posts Older Posts