Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 4:35 AM

Saw my little brother's blog yst night when i was at baby's place.. I got so emoted after i read what he wrote in his blog.. This person actually commented some nasty words to my bro and hurt my bro's feeling.. And so i massaged to my bro and consoled him.. Baby got fab up with this guy who commented my bro and so both bryan and baby msg to scold this guy on fb.. Just then, my bro came out from his room and he told us, actually this person was a disable, he caught up in an accident 2years ago and now he couldn't talk nor move around like normal ppl does and my bro asked us not to scold that person anymore.. I'm actually a very soft hearted person, but i was thinking since he's a disable, he should know how to think in a more mature way than all others do but why he did so much just to hurt a small boy's feeling.. I asked baby not to find fault with him anymore is not because i pity him or whatever, its because i feel even how much we talk to this person, he also cant get what we are trying to say.. I don't want to be mean to him, i can forgive and forget every single things in my life but pls don't do anything to even hurt my family.. And i don't need anyone to give comments to my bro or anyone else around me when u don't even know them.. Every single word in my bro blog about u, i feel sadness from him but he actually told us to forget about finding faults in u when he knew something about u.. I might feel that bit of guiltiness after i let my anger rest, but what about u? Pls make a thought of other ppls feelings before u say words to hurt them.. I watched my bro grown up and i know him the best, i've to clear his name, he's not someone u thought he was!! He just don't know how to show his real character out but he's improving everyday trying to be the real him..Don't ever judge him by ur own sight, he takes care of everyone around him and he's only 16years old, can u do that as well?? I'm always beside him proving his growth and he's really a nice young man!! I really hope ppl like u won't say any nasty things to him again, everyone gets their own retribution some how some day, don't ever spoil others name or hurt other ppl in any case.. Lastly, my dearest bro, u are the best of all, don't lose confident in yourself just because of those who don't even know u.. Its okay if u don't have fatherly love, u still got mummy, my baby, ur gd friends and me.. I just wanna tell u we will always there for u no matter what.. with love..    


Newer Posts Older Posts