Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Friday, May 28, 2010 @ 7:15 PM

Once again im blogging and venting my anger here because of that someone who hurts me deeply in the past. Pissed of me.. so many many things came in to my life suddenly.. sick and sick of it.. How can someone Ive trusted so much in the past leave all this shits to me.. what the hell im going to do now, stress.. really damn stress!! I thought now that the roles have changed, i could start a new without him here giving me so much trouble but his shadow just wont leave.. Ive been helping him again and again, and given all i have to him i dunno wad else i can do anymore.. I'm totally lost with all this shits.. All i could say was no one can understand u as well as i do, but because i used to loved u so much in the past i chose to be blinded but not anymore,  im not going to believe u like i did before..Please just leave me alone far far away!!


Newer Posts Older Posts