Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Happy birthday to me..

Monday, May 16, 2011 @ 11:59 PM

16th May 2011


Huhh.. its my birthday once again.. humm.. decided not to have any grand celebration this year as i felt a bit boring and irritated thinking how to celebrate my birthday, so just a simple yet sweet one will do:)



Woke up early in the morn waited for mummy to fetch bro, baby and i over to Imm swensens for lunch "Mummy's treat" Thanks mummy.. loves.. 




Then off to Giant for my steamboat seafoods after having our lunch while bro go get my birthday cake from swensens.. Thanks Bro and Anton for that Lovely cake... 



Headed straight back home to prepare steamboat.. Baby called xiong and andy to help carry when reaching my place.. Thanks guys for helping up:)


Waited for my gals to be here while preparing.. wow everyone's chop chop reached around 7pm today!!





Soon we started our steamboat section.. yummy yum yum;p




After eating all of us gathered and chit chat lots.. hahas and here come baby Zhen ting.. so cute of him.. omg.. I'm so in love with him...








Cut cake around 11pm..










The small celebration ended around 12am in the mid, after all left baby send Ying., Andy and Xiong home and i went back to baby's place:)..



 Had a great time with my beloved family and bro and sis.. love u guys lots.. Thanks for being there and all ur wonderful presents and hong bao.. with loves..




Newer Posts Older Posts