Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Sunday, April 10, 2011 @ 1:18 AM



I didnt know when i lost you, the love we shared, the sweetest memories, ill keep it safe so you'll be free.. I'll hold the tear and keep it inside, you told me so, if you ever go, matter of time, true love will be unfold. Every word it fills my mind and your smile, it lingers.. I'm not just getting easy, i just couldn't find a way to make it better. I miss you so much my dear.. The photos by my bed and all the settings, they stay the same. I'm getting used to live my life each day with a prayer, the world can pass me by but i don't care.. They said that time is gonna heal pain but i know it won't for me..

Hope things will get better after this cold period of ours, all the arguments between us will soon be past and we can build up a better future for the both of us.. love you...

VIN


Newer Posts Older Posts