Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 @ 6:12 PM

Photobucket
Had a quarrel with baby again the last few days, but everything was fine now.. Sry dear, pls dun play silly with me again the next time, i really know u can do anything for me even if u didn't prove, i said i believed in the fortune teller was because i'm angry at that time please don't put it in heart,, i really loves u..

Photobucket

Went down to town "ion" with kris for hi tea and waited for my dearest knock off then catch up with a movie at cine "72 Tenants of prosperity" yst.. lol, there's a wired smell in the cinema, baby almost vomit and kept taking out his t shirt to smell and cover his mouth, he even smell my hair o dear... went back home after that.. Tonight, baby got a date with me, hummm wondering where he would bring me?? Confirm drive around then go back home play cafe world lo..   

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Newer Posts Older Posts