Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 1:06 AM

Hope your lucky kiss really works. . thanks pig
Meet bee and xiao ji yst night, chat the whole night lo. We talk alot ab the pass things:) let bygone be bygone ba. . and i didn bluff ur gan qing okay mr. There r moments when i don't know what is real but everything had pass i don wish to turn back n look again. Mr chicken can u pls stop scolding me, whenever we met u oso got smthing to say and scold ab me lol. . I'm a big gal now okay i neo wat to do humpp. . scold scold scold!! hate u ar pigg. . So tired the whole nite, wait for xiaoji to fetch his mum in the morning, still dare msg me ask me to wait for him to come home. So i wait lo, till i was really tired den he msg me again and ask if i were hungry? but nope i'm not. After he came he send bee to camp den return back to bee house again. Slept for around one hour den wake him up lol, still the same horr like pig like tat hard to call him awake:) When he worke up den wait for him to bath and change den fetched me to school. Then exams starts. .
RAINBOW




Newer Posts Older Posts