Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 8:33 PM


lol all becuz of BMC chair!!! o my god angela n my hand..
Dont neo this few days wads going on to mi. Fainted early in the morning at home while kife and zidan was sleeping:( .. Knocked my head on the chair and floor then black out for a few mins, TERRIBLE.. Felt so helpless, wanted to call out for help but cant, no sound came out from me. I was laying on the floor all the way till i was awake. I thought i was about to die at tat moment. lucky god didn't erase my name from the list. If i really die like this i'm sure i will not rest in peace cuz there's lots of things i haven do and i still haven wait for him to cm out, i really cant just die like this. Then i called mu mum and she wanted to bring me to the doctor but i refused end up she came up to my place and applied medicine for me becuz there was bruises on my face n head after i fell down, Thanks mum. Still swollen until now don neo wad to do, hope the same thing won happen again. god bless me. .

Labels:



Newer Posts Older Posts