Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Friday, March 13, 2009 @ 1:05 AM

So cute and so sweet o my god!!Saw. . <--MISSED ) Passed the book "Mans are from mars, Womans are from venes" hope he will like it. Lol send no,9... to the bestest in my life and he said he only got 4 of them and oso send me 3 back le but still haven reach my place yet lol. nvr mind should wait n c. 2 more weeks to go(24th) !! i'm looking forward to . . . .(oct)ah ha. blurr blurr? our fishly code.
culmination
Was busy studying this few weeks, HATE E MATHS!! but i will still hold on to the promise i made with my special someone, the only one who stimulate excite to my life. No worries, as for saving? Yes i will save and uuuuuuu pls stay in the pinkest health for me. And my exams is around the corner 14 April, endorse me okay. u pig*(oo)*

1month 6days, culmination continue..

Labels:



Newer Posts Older Posts