Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Monday, December 8, 2008 @ 12:21 AM


Oo my dear Elsie broke her teeth again today, better go consult dentist okay my dear. Yst went to west mall with my bro and Demi for movie "BOLT" cute show. After tat kife reicived a cal from his friend saying his pay was out and than we went back home to put our things and headed to imm to get his pay yeahh can get my new bag on tuesday le thanx my dear bro. Went back home and sleep after tat, when i was on the way to dreamland my dearest bibi cal lol, so funny he told mi he cook for his mummy the oinon egg rice we both created but he failed. HaHa of cuz fail la becuz i'm not there guiding u my dear, jia you keep trying ba. . muackss;p


Newer Posts Older Posts