Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Love's Pre birthday celebration..

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 @ 3:58 AM


04.10.2013

Got a room in St. Regis Singapore for Love's Pre Birthday celebration..


Here's a small introduction of our beautiful room:) 

Yay!!!


Exclusive King Deluxe 



Charming Bay Window with Jim Thompson Silk throw Pillows


Satellite Tv with Home Theater system 



Spacious walk in wardrobe 


Room toilet featuring the Stand Alone Bathtub and TV


Separated Toilet Bowl 


Separated Rain Shower with Remede Spa products..


Everything was simply gorgeous in the room even the toilet LOL
 I just can't stop taking pix there my god!  


My dear ladies

It's been awhile since we last took pictures together..

Thanks babes for accompanying me checking in earlier and all you've done with the setting ups
Love u girls sooo much!!

Ai ni Ai ni




Surprise Birthday cupcakes from Dessert Cup







Small Chill with the ladies before Love arrive



Soon after my dearly Elsie left
 Love arrived with snacks, bathtub of wines and beers..




Another little surprise cake from our personal Korean Butler of St.Regis 




Thank you St.Regis for bringing me this big big smile;D




And finally Love's besties came for his celebration..
Happy man!!



Love & co.


Love's friends left the hotel room in the mid and so Love and i packed up for bed

Emmm actually love did most of the packing q;p





Ended Day 1 around 4am

Yawns


Woke up early in the morning next day for TWG tea



Headed out for our lunch at Paradise Dynasty  




Back to Hotel after lunch

Changed, prepared and waited for love's friends for Movie..  




Love's friend fetched the both of us back to hotel right after the show 

Time to sleep again:)



Last few hours in the hotel room 

Love woke me up at 9am!! My god!! Bathe and prepared for check out:(


I honestly had a great time with St.Regis and of cause with their butler's 24hrs services 
added a perfect in my hotel stay.

A lot thanks to St.Regis and our personal Butler for making everything happened..
Thanks all friends who came..

I'm not too sure if my Love did enjoy the little things which I've planned during the stay,
and though i knew i could do more than what I've done but i will have to leave
 that something even more for next year i'm i right? 
hahahas;p 

Happy advance Birthday Bao!!


Baby ever since the day i met you, your birth day '9th Oct'
it became the most important day in my life. Thank you for coming into this world.. 
Much love..



Newer Posts Older Posts