Clair Banner

tab4 tab2 tab1 tab3

Profile Entries Contact Affiliates Archives
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Photobucket

Hinder - Lips Of An Angel

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 @ 11:31 PM




We were once the best of friends, the fun we had went faded as time pass by. But i won't be angry wit u because i cant.


























Loved every min being with you.






















You hugged me 1st on my birthday eve.






















Kissed me 1st on my birthday 16.5..


























I smile when i think of all our secrets, knowing tat u'll never tell. Remembering u cheering me up when i cry, securing me wit your warmest hug.






















You're still the bestest of all.


















Beautiful memories of ours resides in the deepest point of my heart till the very end of my life..




Newer Posts Older Posts